CORD:USE is now a Cryo-Cell Company
I am pleased to announce the exciting changes occurring at CORD:USE. Effective June 11, 2018, CORD:USE was acquired by Cryo-Cell International, Inc., a highly regarded cord blood bank which is the world's first private cord blood bank to separate and store stem cells in 1992. The combination of our resources will provide greater depth of personnel, continued dedication to quality work and customer service. At CORD:USE, we have always stated that we would provide expectant parents the highest quality cord blood banking services and most advanced technologies available. By joining with Cryo-Cell, we can now offer our clients even better banking services for their families. Below are answers to a few questions you might have as an existing client:
- Will this change affect the terms of my contract with CORD:USE? No, Cryo-Cell International, Inc. will honor the commitment made to you. You will be in a good hands, joining over 500,000 parents from 87 countries who entrusted Cryo-Cell to help safeguard their families' future health.
- Will my child stem cells be transferred to another location? Your cord blood and cord tissue will now be housed inside Cryo-Cell's state-of-the-art cryogenic bunker located in Oldsmar, Florida.
- Will my annual storage fees increase? Your annual storage fees will remain the same as stipulated in your agreement.
- How do I pay annual storage fees moving forward? If you received your annual invoice this month, please continue to use the link provided. In the upcoming weeks, you will receive an email from Cryo-Cell with a link to activate your account, which will allow you to make future payments online.
- Who can I talk to about this change? The Cryo-Cell team is available to help you in any way that they can and answer any further questions you may have. Feel free to contact us at 888-267-3873.
We look forward to this great collaboration and will keep you updated with any further developments.
I appreciate your trust in CORD:USE, now a Cryo-Cell Company.
Dr. Edward Guindi
President and CEO